Sunday, 27 May 2012
May Empties so Far!
1. Dove Go Fresh Shower Cream. Oh my lord I love the smell of this, I saw it on a deal yesterday for the big one and was sooo tempted to replace this but managed to refrain. It smells like nectarines, and is amazing for summer fruitiness. I may need to get some for my summer holiday!
2. Garnier Eye Makeup Remover. My eyes are super sensitive so I can't use a lot of eye makeup removers, but this one is soft and gentle so I stock up whenever I can.
3. Fake Bake Original. This is the first time I've ever tried Fake Bake, being a St Moritz devotee! I saw this on BuyaPowa and thought I'd give it a shot for once. I love the colour it gives me and have had lots of compliments on my tan. It looks a bit scary on, like you've painted yourself with fence paint, but once it washes off it looks gorgeous and is streak free. The only slight problem I have with this is that it doesn't dry fully so I find my self standing around starkers or trying to perch on our brown couch not touching anything, praying the postman doesn't come! I still would recommend this though and may keep an eye out for future deals.
4. Kleenex Facial Cloths "cotton touch". These are a great alternative to cotton pads for taking your makeup off. For the eagle-eyed amongst you, yes the box above is not empty, I binned the empty one yesterday (oops) so this is my next box. I love the clean looking packaging and it makes getting the cloths out really easily. These are fab for using different sections for eyes, cleansing then toning and the cloths are pretty big and very absorbent. They're not great for nail varnish removal though. You can still get them half price loads of places.
5. Kudos nourishing shampoo. This was a free shampoo from our hotel in Manchester and I loved it so much I brought it back with me! I've since searched online and you can only buy them in bulk boo! I loved this as it has a gorgeous smell and a crazy jelly-like consistency.
6. Dove Hair Therapy Nourishing Oil Care. I got sent this to try out, and I loved it so much I ended up buying the full size product. It smells fruity and nutritious and has a shiny gold ribbon running through the conditioner. This leaves your hair so soft and feels nourished all through.
7. Prince shaving cream. I haven't mentioned Lush on my blog before, but I have been devoted to Lush for about 12 years now! I bought Richard a mens gift box and this was in it, but he decided to grow stubble and trim it so this came to me, and I'm glad it did. It's a bit of a pain scooping it out of the pot with your fingers, but the end result is worth it. It smells of oranges and lots of aromatherapy oils and leaves your legs silky!!
So that's it for now ladies, I think I'm getting there slowly!!