Tuesday 8 May 2012

L'Oreal Rouge Caress "Impulsive Fuschia"

I recently bought another of these lipsticks in the colour Nude Ingenue, and I loved the formulation, so when I saw this shade in Waitrose for £5.99 I snapped it up. This is a beautiful blue-toned fuschia, the main body of the product is a hot pink, and there are tiny purple flecks that are visible when you see it close up.

As in my other review of these lippies, I love the packaging as it is sturdy and the bullet is snugly protected. I'm a klutz so this is good for me! Onto how the product looks on my lips:
I love this colour for a day-to-day bright lip, and it's a great formula for a drugstore brand. I find it lasts up to 4hrs without application and is non-drying.
9/10 and would repurchase

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of your comments and really appreciate them! Thanks for stopping by xx