Monday 7 May 2012

CARGO "Cheekactivator" Blush

It's another blusher, and another MASSIVE bargain. I went to the Gyle shopping centre last week for petrol and fell into Boots to have a look for some bargains. For some reason, Boots are discontinuing their own brand Front Cover, the Fearne Cotton line, and CARGO, and all lines had 75% off (so I got this for about £4.00)! As expected, the sections looked like they had been attacked by an angry bear and there wasn't much left, but I managed to grab this liquid blush and their famous "lashactivator" mascara/primer, along with some FrontCover goodies to be mentioned seperately (if I remember).

This is another one of those magic products that starts off one colour and changes to another as you blend it, it is actually supposed to get darker the more that you blend it, which meant the first time I used it I used too much and ended up with bright red cheeks!

The packaging is quite sturdy and has a holographic shine to it, which is very attractive and looks quite futuristic. The tube is also nicely made, but is mostly full of air! The tube below has been used twice!!
This is the shade Rose Flush, and I  didn't read the side carefully enough where it says "to release pigment blend with fingers" so got a wee shock when it came out like this:
You can see the colour changing on the edge of the product where I've wiped the edge of the nozzle, cool huh? This is the before and after for the blending, I quite like the finished shade but I hardly used any product to get this shade, half of the product on my hand was not used. So it takes a bit of getting used to, but it is worth it in the end!
I quite like this colour, what do you think?

I would give this a 9/10 but would probably not repurchase at £18.50 a pop

1 comment:

I read all of your comments and really appreciate them! Thanks for stopping by xx