Friday 27 September 2013

Color Wow Pop& Lock Crystallte Shellac

Hi guys, back with a hair product today for you all. I don't normally review hair products, as my hair is a bit of a nightmare I have to use loads of products to keep it in shape. However, now and then I try something which I love and then go tell everyone about, and this is one of those!

This product is from Color Wow (link here), who provide high end products for colored hair including an award winning root touch up kit. Now I cannot remember where I heard of this product but it must have been fate! If I straighten my hair it looks nice for about two hours then the dreaded halo of frizz and flyaways set in. This product is a glosser which sets on the hair, working almost as a hairspray and a shine spray in one. It is choc full of glitter and is gorgeous to look at in the packaging.


It's a lovely shimmery gel, not too thick and easy to apply to the hair. I do it once my hair is finished, smooth a little across my hands and smooth it over my fringe and the top of my hair, it instantly makes your hair look shinier and amplifies any tints or colour you have had done. I love it as it looks natural and light, not weighing your hair down or making it look greasy.


That lets you see a bit of the blurb on the back and I can tell you it really does all that it says. If you want perfectly shiny hair, and your hair won't play ball, this is the product for you. I can also say that this works well on long hair, like mine!

Overall a 9.5 out of 10, yes really! get your paws on this asap.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of your comments and really appreciate them! Thanks for stopping by xx