Sunday 15 September 2013

Soap and Glory Hot Cloth Cleanser

Happy Sunday everyone! The weather has turned horrid in the past couple of days and my skin has been playing up, so I've been trying everything I can to sort it out. Winter is the worst for dry skin, but even for oily skin like mine I get dry patches on my nose and around any pesky blemishes I might have.

Hot Cloth Cleansers are something I love, they make cleansing feel more indulgent and like you're really cleaning your face thoroughly. I treated myself to Soap and Glory's version with some of my birthday money, and have been using it for about a week now in order to give it a good go.


My verdict? I love this. It claims to have a 3 in 1 formula that purifies deep into the skin with various natural oils and vitamins. I'm no scientist, but it certainly smells divine and does what it claims. The cream itself is quite thick and smooth, it's not too oily but does start to melt when you rub it into your skin. The box says to use a grape size amount but I use a bit more than that, I think you wouldn't get as good results if you used less. 
As with all hot cloth cleansers you just massage it into the skin, then wet the cloth with hot water and use it to gently remove the cleanser whilst exfoliating the skin. It leaves your skin feeling squeaky clean and super soft.


If you are looking for an indulgent treat which is not too expensive but really sorts your skin out, I would recommend this. At the minute it is 1/3 off at Boots, so only £6.66 instead of £10. Compared to the prices of other similar products, this is a great bargain. My skin feels super soft, not greasy and my dry patches have vanished.

Overall: 9/10 I just wish the actual tube was prettier to look at as it could be a medicine of some sort!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of your comments and really appreciate them! Thanks for stopping by xx